On Thursday, reports surfaced that former Notre Dame and Arkansas college football coach Lou Holtz, who retired from Notre Dame in 1996, has entered hospice care. Various outlets confirmed the news, ...
The family of Notre Dame coaching legend Lou Holtz is speaking out about the 89-year-old’s health following last week’s revelation that he has entered hospice care. Taking to X on Sunday, Holtz’s son, ...
Lou Holtz, the legendary football coach best known for his tenure at Notre Dame, has reportedly been placed in hospice care. A source close to the family told ABC57 in South Bend, Indiana, home of ...
Former college football coach Skip Holtz, who is the son of the legendary coach Lou Holtz, recently provided a health update on his father as he continues to deal with a health challenge. Skip posted ...
Lou Holtz’s family says the former Razorbacks coach is at home facing a health challenge while focusing on comfort and quality of life. Former Arkansas football coach Lou Holtz is facing a health ...
Kevin Holtz, the son of legendary college football coach Lou Holtz, provided an update on his father Friday night. Kevin confirmed that Lou is in hospice care and facing a “health challenge.” Lou ...
Hosted on MSN
Lou Holtz moved to hospice care
Notre Dame legend Lou Holtz, 89, moved to hospice care after a storied 33-season football career. Rock the Country festival: Artists dropping out amid Kid Rock controversy Too busy? Trump's unusual ...
NOTE: The above video is a livestream of WIS featuring current newscasts, Soda City Living and Gray Media’s Local News Live. COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - Former South Carolina head football coach Lou Holtz ...
It was sadly reported Thursday that longtime college football coach Lou Holtz has entered hospice care. Holtz, 89, coached at William & Mary, NC State, Arkansas, Minnesota, Notre Dame and South ...
Some heartbreaking news emerged this week when Lou Holtz’s family announced that the longtime college football coach, now 89, entered hospice care while battling a reported health issue. While the ...
Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz activated the state’s National Guard in the wake of the fatal shooting of an armed Minneapolis man who allegedly tried to intervene as federal agents arrested a migrant. It’s ...
The Justice Department is investigating Minnesota officials, including Gov. Tim Walz and Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, over an alleged conspiracy to impede federal immigration agents, an extraordinary ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results